How To Pay
Author: Rohan Cooray
Visa card or MasterCard accepted. We use eWay Payment processor or PayPal to process our credit card transactions for Security purposes. At no time does Remote Openers view or have access to your credit card details. Please note discount coupons are vaild for non-sale items only.
We do not accept AMEX.
Remote Openers has been working with the community for over 10 years and we understand the importance to you that credit card transactions are secure whether online or in store. We are committed to this, utilizing the latest technology we give you a 100% guarantee that your details are respected and safe.
How do we do this?
- Credit Card Numbers are processed using Ingrian devices to provide the highest level of security available - We employ Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocols to ensure information provided over the internet is transmitted securely.
- All Cardholder information is stored and processed in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Other payment options we accept:
Pay securely using PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online. You do not need a PayPal account to pay with your credit card all cards can be processed with PayPal’s payment gateway processor. You can also pay via direct deposit using your PayPal account.
Bank Deposit (Australia only)
You can deposit your payment for goods directly into our bank account after your have created your order online: Our Bank details and account numbers will be provided to you during checkout.
- Direct deposit can be done via using Internet Banking or Bank Counter.
- Use your order number or full name as reference.
- Transfer EXACT amount ONLY.
Money Order (Australia only)
Payable to Remote Openers.com.au Pty Ltd Include EXACT amount ONLY.
- Clearly mark the behind of the money order with your full name.
- Please send cheque or money order to our postal address Remote Openers PO Box 40 Caulfield East Vic 3145
Telephone Credit Card Orders
If you do not wish to purchase online you can make a purchase over the telephone by calling us on 03 9016 3300 and we can process your order and payment for you.
A Sales receipt is emailed to you for all orders; please retain this as your proof of purchase. Proof of purchase is required when exchanging or returning any products, and for warranty claims.