GLR2704, 4 Channel Gigalink™ Series 27MHz Receiver
GLR2708, 8 Channel Gigalink™ Series 27MHz Receiver
- GLR Code
This Gigalink™ receiver gives you two relay outputs that can switch currents up to 8 Amps each. There is an on-board switch to test each relay and a LED to indicate when the relay is "On". The receiver has a power "On" LED to indicate that the correct supply voltage is connected.
The receiver's micro-controller can store unlimited number of transmitters with a high security level using the encrypted 32-bit digital code. Included with the receiver is the Gigalink™ programming cable.
- • up to 8 Channels • Wide supply connection – 11.0 to 28.0 Volts AC/DC
- • Highly sensitive receiver input stage. When used with GLT27…. series transmitters and an ANT27L antenna, an operating range of 350 metres (980 ft) is possible.
- • Eight (GLR2708) relay outputs. All outputs can be operated simultaneously.
- • Crystal controlled for high stability and performance.
- • Dual Conversion to reduce interference.
- • Uses micro-controller technology that can be re-programmed to suit unique applications.
- • Momentary, latching and security latching output modes is user selectable.
- • Power ON LED indicator.
- • Test buttons for relay.