Elsema FOB kit With Reciever (wiring PCB board) - PCR43302P 2 Channel Penta Series 433MHz
- 1 x Brand new Elsema 2-channel, receiver with relay output
- 3 x Penta Fob Transmitters
- Easy programmable instructions
- Frequency hopping between 433.10 to 434.70MHz
- Coding using 12-way dipswitch or encrypted codes
- Momentary and Latching modes are user selectable
- Antenna diversity for robust link with extended range
- Unlimited remotes can be programmed to the receiver
- Compatible with PentaFOB® and PentaCODE® remotes
- Wide operating supply voltage and low current consumption
- Add, edit and delete individual PentaFOB remotes with programmer
- On-board diagnostic LED’s to indicate correct power, reception and relay activation
NOTE: Please specify the type of remote required during the time of purchase.You can choose from the following options:
PentaFob: Black, Orange, Blue or Red
Number Of Buttons:
PentaCode: 2 or 4
PentaFob: 1,2,4 or 5
Warranty - 24 Months Money Back or Replacement
WARNING! This product contains Lithium coin batteries.
KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
For more information please review the button battery safety information available on the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) website.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|