ATA HIRO GDO-12v1 Commercial Heavy Duty Roller Door Opener
Slimmest profile Superior pulling power Energy efficient Smart Phone Compatible
- 1 x ATA HIRO GDO-12v1 Roller Door Opener
- 2 x PTX-6
- 1 x 4 Button Wall Transmitter
- 3 x Internal Gear Adaptor (Forks)
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Instructions Manual
- 1400 Short term peak force to reliably operate large doors up to 28m2, wind-locked + doors up to 22m2.
- Slimmest & most powerful commercial door opener in the range (35mm only from the edge of the curtain to the edge of the bracket).
- Smart phone compatible.
- Ideal for large roller doors, wind-lock doors or sites with minimum side room requirement.
- Optional slide-on or wall mount battery back up.
- Large removable forks suits most drum wheels.
|Peak pulling force||500N|
|Maximum Door Weight||Up to 270kg|
|Maximum Recommended Door Size||28m2|
|Maximum Recommended Door Size(Wind-Locked)||22m2|
|Minimum Side Room Requirement||35 mm|
|Rated Frequency||50Hz / 60Hz|
|Rated power input||150W|
230-240V a.c. 50Hz
Multi-frequency UHF FM (433.47, 433.92 & 434.37MHz
|Coding System||TrioCode™128, code hopping|
|Code Combinations||Over 100 billion random codes|
|Receiver code storage capacity||
64 x 4-button Transmitters
|Courtesy Light||LED (Light Emitting Diodes)|
|Safety Beam Compatibility||1 X 2-wire Safety Beam|
Warranty - 2 Years Manufacturer's Warranty.
WARNING! This product contains Lithium coin batteries.
KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Never allow children to replace button batteries on any device. Swallowing or placing inside any part of the body may lead to severe or fatal injuries in as little as 2 hours or less due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus.
If you suspect your child has swallowed a button battery or placed inside any part of the body immediately call the POISONS INFORMATION CENTRE on 13 11 26 for prompt advice. If your child is having any difficulty breathing, contact 000.
Dispose of used button/coin batteries immediately and safely. A battery can still be dangerous even when it can no longer operate the device. Place sticky tape around both sides of the battery and dispose of it immediately out of reach of children in an outside bin or recycle safely.
For more information please review the button battery safety information available on the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) website
|Unit Of Measure||ea|